The next Jackie’s Gee Up is on Tuesday 15th December 7:30 – 9pm as usual – on Zoom.
In these very abnormal times, health has never been more important. This is the ideal opportunity to keep your body as robust as possible through the winter. I’m still helping people with personal consultations now and will be running an Eat for a Better Life course in the New Year – all virtually of course – on Zoom!
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Be confident
- Make friends with food
- Enjoy your life!
- Why real food is what your body needs.
- A test of your personal type (we’re not all the same!)
- Why you may need more good fats and how to use them.
- Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits.
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? The next course will start in January 2021.
Where? Your place!
Price? £145 for the full course as a member of a group
£65 for a personal consultation – November offer £49
You could spend your whole life repeatedly going on diets
– or you could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
I suspect our meal out won’t be allowed but I hope the Eat Well Gang can get together properly soon.
I’ll run a free Zoom Jackie’s Gee Up on Tuesday 15th December 7:30 – 9pm as usual.