The next Eat for a Better Life Course will be in February 2020. Let me know if you’d like to come.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Change your relationship with food
- Enjoy your life!
- Why real food is what your body needs.
- A test of your personal type (we’re not all the same!)
- Why you need more good fats and how to use them.
- Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits.
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? 19th February – 25th March 2020, 7:30 – 8:45.
Where? The Garden Room, Lorton Street Methodists, Cockermouth.
You could spend your whole life repeatedly going on diets
– or you could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
You can do the course by Skype if there are a few of you available at the same time (day or evening).
The next Jackie’s Gee Up is our Christmas dinner in January.
When: 10th January 2020, 7 for 7:30.
What: Dinner with other people who eat well.
Where: Hunday Manor near the Lillyhall roundabout.
Why: For the pleasure of good food and good company.
Price: Just pay for your meal.
Drop me an email to book your place. (We don’t need to order in advance.)