Eat for a Better Life
Why do it? Up your energy, boost your health, enjoy your life.
When? 15th, 22nd November and 6th December 2017.
Where? St Andrew’s Church, Mirehouse.
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!).
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
Drop me an email to book your place
Next Jackie’s Gee Up
It’s always good to get together with other people who understand food to share stories, learn more and support each other.
What: Any requests for a topic?
- For members of the Eat Well Gang to encourage each other to eat well.
- In a hostile, modern food environment, talk to people who understand.
- To further your knowledge by learning something new.
- To share hint, tips and successes.