The next Eat for a Better Life Course will be on Wednesday evenings, 7:30 – 8:45, 12th September to 17th October in the garden room, Lorton Street Methodists Chuch, Cockermouth.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? 12th September to 17th October 2018. 7:30 – 8:45
Where? Lorton Street Methodists Church, Cockermouth
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn to eat well and set yourself free!!!
Bookings are now open so please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Jackie’s Gee Up
For my alumni, our next get together will be in October – topic Allergies and Food Intolerances. We had a fab time in August looking at the Mind-Body connection.
When: October – 7:30 – 9pm
What: Allergies and Food Intolerances – plus motivation boosting of course.
Where: Frizington or Whitehaven depending on numbers and whether you enjoyed getting cosy with a crowd in August!!!