The next Eat for a Better Life Course will be in September either in Cockermouth or Whitehaven.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
Where? Cockermouth or Whitehaven depending where most people live.
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn about healthy eating and your own body (we’re not all the same) and set yourself free!!!
You could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
Let me know if you would like to arrange a course by Skype.
The summer Jackie’s Gee Up is having a day out
When: Saturday 20th June.
What: Real Food Rocks.
Plus – Food, music, top speakers including Dr Aseem Malhotra, Dr Michael Mosely and Dr David Unwin.
Where: Brathay, Ambleside.
Why: come and enjoy a fun day out with great learning.
Price: £10 for the day – book online at Real Food Rocks