There won’t be any physical group Eat for a Better Life courses for the foreseeable future of course.
I will be able to help you learn to eat well by Skype and resume working on 11th May.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Change your relationship with food
- Enjoy your life!
- Why real food is what your body needs.
- A test of your personal type (we’re not all the same!)
- Why you need more good fats and how to use them.
- Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits.
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
Price? £145 for 4 or more people.
You could spend your whole life repeatedly going on diets
– or you could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
You can do the course by Skype if there are a few of you available at the same time (day or evening). The Metabolic Type Test is the first part and will start on 12th May at 7:30.
The next Jackie’s Gee Up will be by Skype too.
When: coming later – watch this space
some connection, some motivation and some discussion of what you can do to boost your health during this world-wide crisis
Where: your home since that’s where you are.
Why: Learn something new and be encouraged to continue eating well by others who do it too!