The next Eat for a Better Life Course will be in June.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? Watch this space
Where? Probably Cockermouth
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn to eat well and set yourself free!!!
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
Let me know if you would like to arrange a course by Skype.
It’s almost time for the next Jackie’s Gee Up
When: Tuesday 30th April.
What: Intermittent Fasting and Circadian Rhythm.
Plus – Recipe Book Browse – bring one or two of your favourites.
Why: come and enjoy some support from other people who’ve done Eat for a Better Life, share experiences, encourage each other and learn something new.
To book, drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the Eat Well Gang at our annual meal out at Moresby Hall. Wonderful people, wonderful food – great evening.