The next Eat for a Better Life Course starts on 24th September at Mirehouse near Whitehaven.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? 24th September to 29th October
Where? Mirehouse near Whitehaven
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn about healthy eating and your own body (we’re not all the same) and set yourself free!!!
You could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
You can do the course by Skype if there are a few of you available at the same time (day or evening).
The next Jackie’s Gee Up will bring you up to speed with Real Food Rocks – a fantastic event I attended in July.
When: Tuesday 17th September.
Also on 19th September by Skype.
What: Real Food Rocks. Highlights from the talks of Dr Michael Mosley and wife Claire, Dr David Unwin, Ivor Cummins, Emma Porter, Dr Ian Lake and Jenny Philipps.
Where: Frizington or Whitehaven depending on numbers.
Why: if you couldn’t get to the Real Food Rocks event in July, you can benefit from my compulsive note-taking!
Drop me an email by the 16th to book your place.