The next Eat for a Better Life Course will start in February in Whitehaven.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? Day/Dates to be confirmed – watch this space! February 2019. 7:30 – 8:45
Where? United Reformed Church, Whitehaven Market Place
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn to eat well and set yourself free!!!
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
Let me know if you would like to arrange a course by Skype.
Next Jackie’s Gee Up
For my alumni, our next get together will be our annual meal out.
When: 11th January 2019 7 for 7:30pm
What: Food, fun and just a good night out.
Where: Morseby Hall, Whitehaven