The next Eat for a Better Life Course will start in February in Whitehaven.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? Day/Dates to be confirmed – watch this space! February 2019. 7:30 – 8:45
Where? United Reformed Church, Whitehaven Market Place
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn to eat well and set yourself free!!!
Let me know if you would like to arrange one by Skype.
Next Jackie’s Gee Up
For my alumni, our next get together will be in October – topic Allergies and Food Intolerances. We had a fab time in August looking at the Mind-Body connection.
When: 31st October – 7:30 – 9pm
What: Allergies and Food Intolerances – plus motivation boosting of course.
Where: Frizington or Whitehaven depending on numbers and whether you enjoyed getting cosy with a crowd in August!!!