The next Eat for a Better Life Course will start on 20th February at The Foyer in Whitehaven. (Just past the end of the market on Irish Street.)
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? Wednesday evenings, 20th February – 27th March 2019. 7:30 – 8:45
Where? The Foyer, Irish Street, Whitehaven
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn to eat well and set yourself free!!!
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
Let me know if you would like to arrange a course by Skype.
Next Jackie’s Gee Up
Here’s the Eat Well Gang at our annual meal out at Moresby Hall. Wonderful people, wonderful food – great evening.
The next Jackie’s Gee Up will be in the spring
What: TBA – watch this space or put in your request