The current Eat for a Better Life Course is nearly finished.
The next one will be in February 2020. Let me know if you’d like to come.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? Starting Feb 2020
Where? Whitehaven or Cockermouth
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn about healthy eating and your own body (we’re not all the same) and set yourself free!!!
You could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
You can do the course by Skype if there are a few of you available at the same time (day or evening).
The next Jackie’s Gee Up is our Christmas dinner in January.
When: 10th January 2020, 7 for 7:30.
What: Dinner with other people who eat well.
Where: Number 11, Whitehaven Market Place
Why: For the pleasure of good food and good company.
Price: Just pay for your meal.
Drop me an email to book your place.