The next Eat for a Better Life Course starts on 12th June in Cockermouth.
- Up your energy
- Boost your health
- Enjoy your life!
- What your body needs and why to eat real food.
- A test of your personal metabolic type (we’re not all the same!)
- The truth about fats (the good, the bad and how to use them).
- Vitamins Minerals and Enzymes (what they do and where to get them).
- Health habits
- Mindfulness and how it affects your digestion.
When? 12th June – 17th July
Where? Garden Room, Lorton Street Methodist Church, Cockermouth
You could spend your whole life going on diets or come on my course for a few weeks, learn about healthy eating and your own body (we’re not all the same) and set yourself free!!!
You could enjoy a transformation that lasts the rest of your life.
Don’t live in West Cumbria?
Let me know if you would like to arrange a course by Skype.
The summer Jackie’s Gee Up is having a day out
When: Saturday 20th June.
What: Real Food Rocks.
Plus – Food, music, top speakers including Dr Aseem Malhotra, Dr Michael Mosely and Dr David Unwin.
Where: Brathay, Ambleside.
Why: come and enjoy a fun day out with great learning.
Price: £10 for the day – book online at Real Food Rocks